Thursday, February 19, 2015

Introductions



This Semester I will be blogging for my semester long project in Mass Communication. For this project, I will be conducting interviews with my grandfather and grandmother. Through these interviews I will be discussing with them how the mass communication of sound recordings, radio, television, movies and print have shaped their lives.  I chose to interview my grandfather because he likes to tell stories and since my grandparents are always together my grandma couldn’t help but chime in her thoughts as well.  Let me introduce my Grandfather John. He was born in Canton, Missouri on December 17, 1930 to German Farmers. My grandfather was a farm boy through in through and he loves to tell stories of how he grew up without electricity, plumbing, and much more. My Grandmother Joanne, born December 1937  in Quincy, Illinois has a different insight into the subject. I conducted these interview's by meeting them in Columbia, Missouri for Lunch. 

A picture of my grandparents at a Mizzou Football game. They will be celebrating 54 years of marriage this June.

No comments:

Post a Comment